Annuals are the showy favorites of container gardening. Container gardening is easy and all that is needed is a little height, filler and overflowing color. These five amazing annuals will provide the "wow" that is essential for container gardening:
- The Baby King Tut Papyrus provides nice texture and works well for the center piece.
- The Silver Falls Dichondra will spill over the edge of containers with silver blue foliage.
- Raspberry Blast Petunias is a spiller with bright pink flowers (a great contrast to the silver falls dichondra).
- A personal favorite is the Blizzard Geranium that is available in a variety of colors and will fill a container with blooms.
- The Blue Plumbago has it all with powder blue blooms, good height and texture.
As winners of over 300 awards, Gibbs Landscape Company offers a proven track record of creative, quality landscape design and maintenance. Our team of highly trained, qualified Landscape Architects and horticulturalists can design and maintain a landscape that will add value to your property for years to come. You deserve the best in landscape design/build and maintenance…you deserve Gibbs Landscape Company.