- Make sure falling leaves a removed regularly from newly aerated and overseeded fescue lawns. The new grass needs sunlight to properly mature.
- Cut back perennials. Cut back stems to about 2 inches above ground level.
- Apply per emergent to warm-season turfgrasses such as zoysia and Bermuda grass.
- Selectively prune cross branches and sucker beaches out of your understory specimen trees. You can see the branch structure once the leaves have dropped which makes this the optimum time to make these cuts.
- Pune straw and or mulch your garden once leaves stop falling and are cleaned up. This will insulate root systems of plants, reduce weeds and will look great.
As winners of over 300 awards, Gibbs Landscape Company offers a proven track record of creative, quality landscape design and maintenance. Our team of highly trained, qualified Landscape Architects and horticulturalists can design and maintain a landscape that will add value to your property for years to come. You deserve the best in landscape design/build and maintenance…you deserve Gibbs Landscape Company.